Effective Legal Counsel From A Pender County Native
Positive results tailored to each client’s needs
Trusted Guidance From A Member Of The Community
When legal issues arise, it can make life stressful and cause the future to seem uncertain. At the Law Office of Zachary S. Rivenbark, I focus on removing that stress and providing clarity to my clients with common-sense solutions for a wide range of legal matters.
Residents of Burgaw and surrounding communities rely on me for effective legal guidance delivered with the type of personal attention you expect from a Pender County native. I grew up here, and I get great satisfaction from helping my neighbors resolve their legal concerns.
Estate Planning And Administration
Traffic Offenses & DWI
I strive to meet the needs of people from all walks of life in Pender and Duplin counties. I gained experience working for a prestigious personal injury law firm in Fayetteville before returning to my hometown and establishing my own firm. My practice covers a variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury – If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t suffer financially as well. I will help maximize the amount injured parties recover from insurance companies.
- Workers’ compensation – If you are hurt on the job, I will protect your rights and make sure you recover any compensation you may be entitled to receive.
- Family law – I help my clients navigate the divorce process and all that comes with it. I also assist with modifications to existing divorce orders, adoptions and other family matters.
- Criminal defense – Defending against everything, from traffic offenses and drunk driving to domestic assault and violent crimes.
- Estate planning and administration – Creating a comprehensive estate plan is a wonderful way to show how much you care to those you love.
- Real estate – Assisting with property sales, deeds, title works and property disputes.
Serving Pender And Duplin Counties From Our Burgaw Office
I represent injured parties in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency fee basis. I only collect an attorney fee if I help you obtain a recovery.
I welcome the opportunity to review your legal matter and recommend next steps. Many legal issues require prompt attention, so call 910-663-1658 or complete my online contact form today to schedule a consultation.